We are pleased to announce a Qlik Sense Upgrade and Update is scheduled for Tuesday, January 29 th, 2018. Please note that the first build after this upgrade/update will take longer than normal for nightly rebuilds to finish.
Qlik Sense Upgrade:
The upgrade portion includes the following upgrades:
- Qlik Sense September 2018 Patch 1 Release
- Qlik Sense November 2018 Release
- Qlik Sense November 2018 Patch 1 Release
Qlik Sense Update:
The update portion includes the following update:
- Audit fields are now available for several tables
- Household table joins and inactive fields corrected
- Correction to “StartDate” and “EndDate” fields and variables
- Correction to Call Header Worksheets
Please review the “Qlik Sense Release Notes – 2019-0`” document available in the “HACS” Customer Community library for more details.
Please create a case in the Customer Community if you have further questions.