The April 30th, 2019 ART Gallery Update includes the following update to the ART Gallery available as of 04/29/2019:
- 0640 – HUD Data Quality Framework Report – v8 – This report has been updated with the below changes:
- Resolved issue with the exclusion of some Street Outreach clients due to workflow.
- Resolved issue with some overlap data quality issues not being counted as data quality errors.
- Resolved issue with Parenting Youth/Youth Count issues in Question 5.
- Resolved issue where report was flagging errors for missing Income Amount.Resolved issue with timeliness check at Exit.
- Updated report description in pop-up screen in ART.
- Added “Entry Exit Type(s)” prompt to prompt list on Additional Information tab.
Please note that for this years SPM/DQF submission HUD is only requesting information from the “Destination” row of the Data Quality Framework (DQF) report. You will need to create reporting groups in ServicePoint or update the reporting groups you created last year with any changes and wait for a nightly ART rebuild before you can run the report on the reporting groups.
We are working to get the report mapped to sites that didn’t receive the report over the weekend. We will release the revised 0640 User Manual by early next week.
The recommend prompt values for the System Performance Measures and 0640 Data Quality Framework report is available in the Customer Community library. The document is named “System Performance Measures Prompt Dates FY2018”.
Please create a case in the Customer Community if you have further questions.